Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Huizenga & Hergt, Attorneys At Law

If you have filed a complaint with the United States EEOC or State Administration Agency such as the Michigan Department of Civil Rights (MDCR) there are a number of things you need to know. Just because you have filed a charge does not mean that your complaint will be properly or thoroughly investigated.

What did you put in your complaint? Did it state the facts? Some claims, such as age discrimination, seem in some regions of the country not to be pursued by the EEOC with the same vigor as others. You should seek legal advice to determine what questions should be asked of your employer as well as to help you respond to the questions the EEOC poses to you on the employer's behalf.

No comments:

Post a Comment